The GK3-5 Industrial Ultimate Durability Double Iridium Saver-DDI spark plug reduces maintenance costs by extending work life in high compression lean burn engines. This unique design guarantees high reliability for withstanding high combustion pressure by incorporating a stress resistant monolithic resistor that adheres to the resistor glass in the high temperature furnace.
Specific details of this model include:
- Thread Size: 14mm x 1.25
- Reach: 19mm (3/4″)
- Hex Size: 16mm (5/8″)
- Gap: 0.3mm (.012″)
- 100% Pre-Fired: All Denso spark plugs are 100% pre-fired to assure the highest quality possible.
- Copper-Glass Seal: Bonds the center electrode and insulator together for a gas-tight seal. Maintains proper heat and excludes hot combustion gases.
- Five-Rib Design: Prevents flashover and decreases voltage loss.
- Purified Alumina Powder Insulator: Provides exceptional dielectric strength and thermal conductivity allowing the material to stand up to extreme stress.
- Removable terminal nut.
- Platinum-alloy tipped fine wire ground electrode, with an Iridium pad on the ground electrode and an Iridium pad without cross grooves on the center electrode.
The Denso GK3-5 Industrial Ultimate Durability Double Iridium Saver-DDI works in the following engine applications:
DAE WOO: GV222TIC, GE08TIC, GE12TIC, GV180TIC, GV158TIC
JOHN DEERE: 6076AFN30 (150, 200 HP)
LIEBHERR: G9408TC, G9408TC40
SACM: Model UD30 Thru 1994, Model 175 1996 & up
WARTSILA: Model 175 (1994-), W220SG