The GL3-1 Industrial Ultimate Performance Iridium Saver-Performer spark plug reduces maintenance costs by extending work life in high compression lean burn engines. This unique design guarantees high reliability for withstanding high combustion pressure by incorporating a stress resistant monolithic resistor that adheres to the resistor glass in the high temperature furnace.
The Iridium Saver-Performer’s cross groove design on the center electrode (creating four small electrodes) improves sparking performance and suppresses dispersion in voltage value, for an outstanding decrease in required voltage.
Specific details of this model include:
- Thread Size: 18mm x 1.5
- Reach: 20.6mm (13/16″)
- Hex Size: 20.8mm (13/16″)
- Gap: 0.3mm (.012″)
- 100% Pre-Fired: All Denso spark plugs are 100% pre-fired to assure the highest quality possible.
- Copper-Glass Seal: Bonds the center electrode and insulator together for a gas-tight seal. Maintains proper heat and excludes hot combustion gases.
- Purified Alumina Powder Insulator: Provides exceptional dielectric strength and thermal conductivity allowing the material to stand up to extreme stress.
- Solid terminal nut.
- Platinum-alloy tipped fine wire ground electrode, with a platinum pad on the ground electrode and an Iridium pad with cross grooves on the center electrode.
The Denso GL3-1 Industrial Ultimate Performance Iridium Saver-Performer works in the following engine applications:
DEUTZ MWM: G620 V-8, TBG616 V-8, TBG616 V-12, TBG616K V-8K, TBG616K V-12, TBG616K V-16K, TBG620 V-8, TBG620 V-12, TBG620 V-16, TBG620K V-12K, TBG620K V-16K